Client Service Engineer
The Client Services Engineer reports to the manager and has the responsibility to monitor the
overall network & system performance. The Digital Customer Champion is also in charge of supporting
customers and is the first line of contact with providers.
- Day-to-day network/cloud performance monitoring.
- Solving customer problems via email tickets and other channels.
- Trouble ticket generation and response; carrier interface and escalations.
- Follow up on tickets with internal stakeholders and providers.
- Deploy network/service nodes on network monitoring, analysis and reporting tools.
- Application of configuration changes via our change control systems and processes
- Prepare monthly KPI reports
- Ensure services/process documentation is up to date and appropriate or create
documentation where none may exist.
- Document each customer interaction using our document/ticket management system.
- Participate in a 24×7 shift
- 1 -3 years of experience network equipment in an ISP environment, a large NOC or other
such company associated with networking
- Knowledge of telecom and IT concepts
- Functional knowledge of Linux & Cloud Computing Basics
- Knowledge on Internet Protocols
- Strong reporting skills
- Mikrotik /Cisco/ MS Server certification preferred but not mandatory.
- Good communication, social, and interpersonal skills
- Good writing, editing, and speaking skills in Myanmar and English language
- Rigorous and pay attention to details
- Well versed in MS Office