Without outside connectivity, a data center is just a building of computers that can only talk to each other. And Connectivity is one of many factors that influences a company’s colocation decision.
Our interconnection solutions range from physical connectivity options within the data center to virtual options available through our Software Defined Networking (SDN) partners and providers, all delivering fast, reliable, and cost effective connectivity to meet your business digital transformation goals.
Establish a direct line between two different locations within our data center through our cross connects service.
GTMH cross connects service will satisfy our customers by ensuring low latency and better reliability for their networking requirement.
We offer direct cloud connections from the company premises to the cloud providers, AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Azure Cloud.
Our strategic partners for Cloud Solutions:
Internet Exchange (IX) / Carrier Neutral
We make reliable connections with your business partners, networks and carriers in which business can enjoy optimal end-user experience through fast and short network routes.
With a number of peering exchange in our datacenter, GTMH customers can
- interconnect with all operators and most major ISPs in Myanmar through direct exchange traffic
- have greater control over traffic flow, better performance and security
- enjoy the improvement of overall network performance and increase in bandwidth capacity
Our current IX customers are
GTMH Connectivity Services Coverage
Internet Access Services
- Virtual Private Network (IP-VPN) Services
- Service add-ons as detailed in the GTMH catalogue
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Services
- Call center, Helpline and Support Services
- Customer Premises Equipment (CPEs) leased as part of the services
- Any other ad-hoc Services as defined in the service order and managed by GTMH